Study For Success

Study For Success

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Sunday 28 December 2014

Procrastinating studies but expecting 100%

Ram Krishna

I am very lazy and keep procrastinating important things like studies.

I am going to write competition exam after 15 days. I don't know what to do about me. I stop studying when exam is not so far.

However, I want 100% in all my upcoming exams.  Is it possible to score 100% in my boards exams?

I use to chant Ambika mantra and made four circles for my all four upcoming exams with an angle number.

Naran

Unless you study, no mantra will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.